We're sharing a sneak preview of the new content, Amazon news and our discussion topics from last week.
A quick update on last week:
New & Updated Content in the Knowledge Base
New articles added this week:
- Amazon Seller University: Discrepancies Between Different Reports: Explaining the purpose of different reports, such as search terms reports, targeting reports, and advertised product reports, the data they include, and outlining the discrepancies.
- Keyword intensive. Where to find them and where to put them.
- We discussed keywords in this week's Office Hours - how and where to find them, and where to put them for SEO.
- Watch the replay here
This week's Weekly Digest includes the following news:
- Amazon Stops Featuring Its Own Brands in Search Results
- Amazon offers huge bonus for using Seller Fulfilled Prime in UK
- Walmart unveils new Advertising program
- Amazon now aggregating reviews from across international marketplaces
- More detailed search logic added to Vendor Central
- Amazon tightening the screws on unauthorized sellers
Sign up for one of our plans if you’d like to become a part of The Marketplace Institute and master your company’s Amazon channel from the inside out.
The Marketplace Institute Team