We're sharing a sneak preview of the new content, Amazon news and our discussion topics from last week.
A quick update on last week:
New & Updated Content in the Knowledge Base
New articles added this week:
- Amazon Seller Term Glossary: Acronyms and abbreviations are common on Amazon. This article is (probably the most complete) list of the most commonly used abbreviations and acronyms found on Amazon, along with the definitions of the most common terminology.
Amazon started temporarily suspending post purchase email sequences and implemented a new “request a review feature”. It did not take long for developers to build a tool to automate this process.
- Plan for reviews: Customer reviews are an important part on Amazon. They help both buyers to make an informed purchase decision, and to sellers/vendors to understand the buyers’ needs and improve their products.
The topic covered in this week’s Office Hours was:
- Discrepancies Between Different Reports
- In this week’s edition of the Office Hours, we talked about discrepancies between the different (mostly advertising related) Amazon reports and which ones to trust
- Watch the replay here
This week's Weekly Digest includes the analysis of:
- Vine Reviews now live on most accounts [SC]
- “Manage Your Experiments” now in more SC accounts [SC]
- Amazon facilitates last-minute gift buying
- Google launches top-100 gift list
Sign up for one of our plans if you’d like to become a part of The Marketplace Institute and master your company’s Amazon channel from the inside out.
The Marketplace Institute Team