We're sharing a sneak preview of the new content, Amazon news and our discussion topics from last week.
A quick update on last week:
New & Updated Content in the Knowledge Base
New articles added this week:
- Difference between seller feedback and product review: The difference between seller feedback and a product review is a common misconception. Seller Feedback is all about you as a seller, while the product review is all about the product you sell. Read all the differences and similarities in the Knowledge Base.
- We skipped the Office Hours this week because of Christmas holidays.
- Our popular ‘Office Hours’ calls are back next week, on Monday December 30!
- This is different to the usual Tuesday date, because of New Year’s Eve.
- We'll discuss Best practices for Amazon Attribution. When to use it, how to interpret it, etc.
This week's Weekly Digest includes the analysis of:
- Amazon Says holiday business broke records
- UPS expects record-breaking order returns
- FBA and referral fee changes for 2019: our analysis
- New: no longer able to add products from brands that are not Brand-Registered
Sign up for one of our plans if you’d like to become a part of The Marketplace Institute and master your company’s Amazon channel from the inside out.
The Marketplace Institute Team