We're sharing a sneak preview of the new content, Amazon news and our discussion topics from last week.
A quick update on last week:
New & Updated Content in the Knowledge Base
New articles added this week:
- Amazon Seller Central Training: Building International Listings – Creating offers in Target Marketplaces: To create and update offers from one source marketplace to one or more target marketplaces use the Build International Listings tool serves. You manage the offers in the source marketplace thus saving time and effort to update the offers in each marketplace separately. Follow our step by step process to build your international listings.
The topics covered in this week’s Office Hours were:
- Expansion Channels and programs on Amazon
- This week's Office Hours topic was Expansion Channels on Amazon. Amazon has so many marketing programs & channels – it’s hard to keep up and even harder to know which ones are worth your time. We reviewed some programs that are either relatively unknown, or under-utilized by brands.
- Watch the replay here
This week's Weekly Digest includes the following news:
- PPC Reports can now be scheduled
- International Amazon markets: larger markets vs fast growers
- It’s Vendor negotiation time!
- ‘Hybrid’ SC/VC brands under pressure
- Products on Amazon Are Getting More Reviews and Higher Ratings
- After ditching Amazon, Nike spells out their criteria for marketplace partners
- Q4 Recaps: Amazon CPC trends
Sign up for one of our plans if you’d like to become a part of The Marketplace Institute and master your company’s Amazon channel from the inside out.
The Marketplace Institute Team