The Marketplace Institute
Effective date: August 09, 2019
Effective date: August 09, 2019
Bobsled Marketing LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the themarketplaceinstitute.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
On the Site, we provide information on selling, promoting, and advertising on Amazon.com (the “Services”). This Site and the information contained herein are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Amazon® or amazon.com.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us. All parties will keep your information confidential and will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site in order to help administer the Site and personalize your experience by improving customer service.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How The Marketplace Institute collects your information?
1. Registration. Prior to using one or more of theThe Marketplace Institute Services, The Marketplace Institute may require you to provide us with certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to create an account (“Account”) or to enable features or functionality of the The Marketplace Institute Services.
2. Users. The Marketplace Institute may gather Personal Information about organizational representatives via various methods (phone, email, online forms, in-person meetings) but only if such Personal Information is submitted voluntarily. The Marketplace Institute may use such Personal Information for sales, marketing, and support of the The Marketplace Institute Services. This Personal Information is never shared with third parties other than Third Party Service Providers utilized by a User in connection with The Marketplace Institute Services.
3. User communications. When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve the The Marketplace Institute Services.
4. Payment Information. When creating an Account, for certain The Marketplace Institute Services, or when you make online purchases, you may be asked to provide information, which may include your payment instrument number (e.g., credit card), your name and billing address, and the security code associated with your payment instrument (e.g., the CSV) and other financial data (“Payment Information”). We use Payment Information to complete transactions, as well as for the detection and prevention of fraud. When you provide Payment Information while authenticated, we will store that data to help you complete future transactions without your having to provide the information again. We do not, however, retain the security code associated with your payment instrument (e.g., the CSV) in this manner. To remove or modify Payment Information, please contact us. After you close your account or remove Payment Information, however, we may retain your Payment Information for as long as reasonably necessary to complete your existing transaction and for the detection and prevention.
5. Information Collected Through Technology. The Marketplace Institute automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on the The Marketplace Institute Site, the The Marketplace Institute Services, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see below). If you have an Account, we may link this Non-Personal Information to your Account to better understand your needs and the needs of Users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, provide services, improve the features and usability of the The Marketplace Institute Services, and better understand and market to our customers and Users.
6. We use technology to automatically gather information by the following methods:
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- IP Address. You may visit some areas of the The Marketplace Institute anonymously without the need to become a registered User. Even in such cases, The Marketplace Institute may collect IP addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin services with an Internet services provider. Each time you access the The Marketplace Institute and each time you request one of the pages of The Marketplace Institute Site, the server logs your IP address.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in web pages and emails. The Marketplace Institute may use these technical methods in HTML emails that The Marketplace Institute sends to Users to determine whether they have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is Personal Information.
- Tracking Content Usage. If you use the The Marketplace Institute Services and you post audio visual materials including, without limitation, videos, links, logos, artwork, graphics, pictures, advertisements, sound and other related intellectual property contained in such materials (collectively, “Content”) to your website or to a third party website, The Marketplace Institute tracks and captures Non-Personal Information associated with User accounts and the use of Content by those that access your Content.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Personal Information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual. The Marketplace Institute may collect Personal Information when you use the The Marketplace Institute Properties including, without limitation, setting up account information, filling out surveys, corresponding with The Marketplace Institute, or otherwise volunteering information about yourself.
Non-Personal Information refers to information that, by itself, does not identify you as a specific individual (e.g. demographic information or website visitations). The Marketplace Institute may collect Non-Personal Information through any of the methods discussed above as well as automatically through use of industry standard technologies described further below.
Use of Data
The Marketplace Institute uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may use such information in the following ways:
To personalize the user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To improve our website in order to better serve you.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
To quickly process your transactions.
To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
communicating with you generally;
To process your purchases;
To process and keep track of transactions and reporting back to you;
To protect against fraud or error;
To provide information or services requested by you;
To administer and manage the Marketplace Institute Services and our business operations;
To perform statistical analyses of your behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of the The Marketplace Institute Site;
To comply with legal and governmental requirements; and/or
To fulfil any other purpose that would be reasonably apparent to the average person at the time that we collect it.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency)..
Disclosure Of Data
The Marketplace Institute may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of The Marketplace Institute
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
All of our employees, contractors and agents who access Personal Information are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution or unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Information.
We do our best to protect your information for any unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner. You agree to notify us for any breach of security or unauthorized use of your information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
You acknowledge and accept that we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
You have given us permission to do so
The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
For payment processing purposes
To comply with the law
You have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete the personal information we have on you
The right of rectification
The right to object
The right of restriction
The right to data portability
The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
If you are a resident of the European Union, and you believe that our processing of your Personal Information is inconsistent with your data protection rights under the GDPR and we have not adequately addressed your concerns,you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting the Contact Page the website